Leipziger ThomasStollen® 1 kg bag
1 kg bag of Leipziger ThomasStollen®. As a gift or to enjoy it yourself. Each Stollen is packed and shipped especially for you with much love.
Enjoy our Leipzig ThomasStollen® as it has been handed down historically; A traditional sweet dish for the whole year, not just during Christmas season.
The original finest German baking tradition from Leipzig
The long-established Eigler family has always been committed to culinary delights and has shaped Leipzig's gastronomy and café landscape for over 100 years. Following this tradition and inspired by the centuries-old traditional production of Stollen, our artisan baker Thomas uses this traditional recipe for our Leipziger ThomasStollen®. Gentle preparation and a long resting time ensure the very special taste experience.
Every single one of our Stollen is made of master craftsmanship, the best ingredients and a lot of love. Taste a piece of Leipzig and be seduced...
- WHEAT flour, raisins, BUTTER, sugar, MILK, SWEET ALMONDS, rum, yeast, candied lemon peel / orange peel, lemon peel aroma, vanilla sugar, spices, salt, decor: powdered sugar, BUTTER FAT, sugar
- Nutritional value per 100 g
- calorific value 1612 kJ / 385 kcal - fat 17 g - carbohydrates 48 g - of which sugar 29 g - protein 5 g
- Allergen information
- May contain traces of any kind of NUTS. With cereals containing gluten (wheat), milk, nuts (almonds)
- Net weight
- 1000 g
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Contact the manufacturer
- Leipziger ThomasStollen® GmbH - Naunhofer Landstr. 4-6 - D-04288 Leipzig
- Country of origin
- Directions for use
- consume soon after opening
- Packaging dimensions
- approx. 31 cm x 18 cm x 8.5 cm; 1 kilogram